Extremely professional from the booking receptionist to the actual treatment, I could not have chosen a better dental clinic and dentist. I am so happy after today's surgery, feeling so confidant again. i'm very satisfied.
Are your teeth stained, chipped, or not aligned on top of each other? Veneers are a good treatment option to consider because they look like natural teeth and don't require a major procedure. Veneers can also be used to close small gaps when braces are not suitable. If one tooth is slightly out of position, a veneer can sometimes be fitted to bring it into line with the others. Here is how they work:
- 1A veneer is a very thin, tooth-coloured piece of porcelain (like a false finger nail, but more durable) that is bonded on top of your own tooth.
- 2Based on your needs, the shape and size of the veneers can be adjusted to make your teeth overall look longer and or closer together.
- 3You can have just one veneer fitted or a whole set, known as a smile makeover.
- Simple and quick solution to improve the cosmetic appearance of teeth.
- Long-lasting smile enhancement.
- Natural-looking restoration.